BUSINESS PLANNING, STRATEGY & EXECUTION
The business plan is the basis for starting up your company and your investment package. However, most entrepreneurs are too busy with other priorities –such as product development, customer identification and team recruitment–to develop a compelling business plan. You found us because you need your business plan for help. And you wonder what makes business plan consultants like us different from just ” business plan consultants. ”
We challenge your assumptions, fill your thinking gaps, conduct a lot of independent research and analysis and help to formulate business models, tactics and strategies. We help to crystalize your competitive differentiation over the long term, identify target markets and plan the scalability of your business.
We help you to express it in a compelling package– whether it’s a business plan, a pitch deck, a financial forecast, a business model canvas, an elevator pitch or an executive summary– that’s best suited to your specific situation and target group.
Our Business Planning Process
Our business plan consultants each have their unique approach to how they work with clients. They will describe their approach during your initial discussions with them so that you understand what to expect as we progress.
Having said that, here is an example of how an engagement might develop:
- Initial discussion(s) to understand your needs.
- Review your existing materials (draft business plans, financials, market research, competitor research, etc.).
- Follow-up discussion to agree upon the scope and fees for the engagement.
- Preparation and execution of an engagement agreement.
- Several in-depth interviews to better understand the details, develop strategies, and agree on all major elements of the Business Plan and Financial Forecast.
- Conduct additional research and formulate additional strategy and tactics, as needed.
- Draft a Business Model Canvas and review it with you to ensure that all parties agree on the big picture.
- Prepare an outline of the Business Plan.
- Fill in details of the Business Plan. Obtain and incorporate your feedback as we go.
- Customize our Financial Forecast for your business. Populate assumptions with rough, educated guesses. Work with you to refine the assumptions. Teach you how to use the model so that you can explain it to your audience with confidence.
- Finalize all deliverables, including editorial review and additional graphic design/layout work if needed.
- Coach you on the best way to deliver the Pitch Deck and on how to address questions.
- Provide ongoing support, including making minor updates to the deliverables at no additional charge for up to 90 days following the delivery of final documents.90
Of course, we understand that every client has different requirements and we will tailor our approach to meet your needs.